Crowns & Bridges in Sarasota, FL
Weak, fractured and missing teeth can be restored in a natural-looking way, all thanks to custom crowns and bridges from the office of Magnolia Green Dental Care Dental Care, where we design restorations that are truly life-like.
If you have a weak or fractured tooth that needs to be protected, or a tooth that is extremely discolored or misshapen, a dental crown may be the perfect restoration. A crown is a “cap” that is placed over a damaged tooth or in place of a missing tooth. We offer porcelain crowns that can be matched to the color of your natural teeth.
Crowns can be used for the following cases:
- To protect a weak tooth
- To restore a tooth that has been severely worn down or broken
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover misshapen or severely discolored teeth
- To cover a dental implant and act as a replacement tooth
- To make a cosmetic modification
- To protect a tooth that undergone root canal treatment
A dental bridge contains a series of prosthetic teeth that can be used to fill the gap created by lost teeth. Bridges are custom-made according to the position, number and shape of teeth that you’re missing. The use of dental bridges to restore your teeth offers the following advantages:
- They effectively restore your smile
- Bridges restore your normal functions such as chewing and speaking
- They help maintain the shape of your face
- Bridges distribute the forces in your bite properly by replacing your missing teeth
- They prevent your teeth from slipping out of position
For more information, please contact our office at (941) 240-2750. Our practice is located at 6975 Professional Pkwy. E., Suite, Sarasota, FL 34240.